Monitoring, Control and Surveillance Assistant Submitted by viola.levy | 12 / Aug / 2019
The Forum Fisheries Agency invites applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of Monitoring, Control and Surveillance Assistant (MCSA). The position is one of two positions responsible to the Surveillance Operations Officer 1(SOO), within the Fisheries Operations Division.
The primary purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the Operations of the RFSC and contribute to the achievement of the Fisheries Operations objectives. More specifically the position encompasses the following responsibilities:
1) Provide assistance and support to the Regional Surveillance Centre Operations
2) Participate in testing of operations support tools, effective management of members data and maintain proper records of all information and supporting documents provided to RFSC during operations; and
3) Maintain effective communication with members in areas of responsibilities for the position.
To be successful in this role you must-:
- Have a certificate/diploma in maritime or fisheries related field
- Have maritime/fisheries enforcement background with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a related field
- Have demonstrated ability to communicate fluently both oral and written; and
- Possedd strong analytical skills to be able to do simple and complex data analysis.
For more information on the position and how to apply please download the attached documents.